Soya again

The rash on the side of Tim’s face has gone, which put the soya trial on hold

tim cheek

So now that he has been fine for a few days, no rash, no sickness, we are looking to try again.

As he didn’t seem very keen on eating anything much when we tried last week  I think that what I will do this time is let him decide, I will offer him both sorts of bread this afternoon for his tea and let him choose which he wants, so I don’t know whether we are starting the soya trial again or not yet.

Watch this space and I will keep you informed

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s